Listing It: Purple Covers (Few of my favorite purple covers!)

7:00 AM



Listing It topic is Purple Covers! So, purple is my favorite colors and it's only right that my first Listing It topic it Purple Covers. I'm share with you a few, just a few of my favorite covers that has the color theme of purple! Some I've read while others are on my TBR list.
So, let me know if there is any you think I should of added and what it your favorite purple cover?


I haven't read this one yet, but oh I want to. The different purple shades are my favorite part, with the write lnes just make the purple stand out more!


Another one I haven't read but I love the purple and pink play on this cover. So simple but so sick!




I love this book! The story, the cover all play well together!


This is my favorite poetry book. It's filled with poetry and quotes by the poet!



This light gray purple is a story I haven't read but enjouy the cover!


I love Kiera Cass and can't wait to read this book. But I have to say this cover... oh my, just breathtaking!




I love Hilary Duff, so when I found out she was writing a book I knew I had to get it. It is one of my favorite purple book on my shealves!



I haven't read this one but this cover is amazing! I can't help but think of how this book looks wonderful!



Under water purple could be one of my favorite purples! I love the feel of this cover!


The changing purples from dark to light makes this over one of my favorites. I haven't read the book but this cover makes me want to read it!



I LOVE Sarah Dessen! She has so many differeny covers but I really enjoy this one as I feel that this cover fits this story prefect!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews