Quiz: Which Animal Has Your Personality?

5:00 AM

I got: You have the personality of a ferret


Part of you loves being left alone, and the other part loves hanging out with friends and exploring. You are prone to reading, helping friends out in a bind, and overall a pretty cool person to be around. Looking for another ferret friend? Meet Jane, of MY LADY JANE, who's ability to turn into a ferret turns out to be the one thing that can save her life.

 My Thoughts! 


I would have to agree with. It does sound like me. I really like being alone. Gives me time to read, do blog posts, watch whatever I want and to write. Some people don't understand why I love being alone. But I do enjoy hanging out with my people too. I do read, (hint this blog) but I do help out my friends lots; I've been told I need to learn how to say no. But over all I am glad with this quiz.


Please feel free to take the quiz and share it here with me or Tweet me! I'd love to know what you go!

Take Quiz Here!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews