Top Ten Anticipated Reads of 2017

4:18 AM


 photo Lets Talk Book_zpsprfdmbzw.png


 photo Anticipated Reads of 2017_zpsxac9mge3.png


I thought last year was going to be an amazing book year but I could be wrong! There are so, so many books hitting the shelves this year that I can't wait to dive into. It was hard getting it down to my top ten. But there they are! Once and For All by Sarah Dessen, I've read all but two of Sarah Dessen's books and I want this one so much! It sounds like a classic Dessen book that will being so much feelings, and that's what I love about her. I've been reading her books since I was fourteen and always will. The Last of August by Brittany Cavallro I LOVE the first book and can't wait to see wear this story will take me next. I love re-telling, pre and after of classics books, Cavllro knows how to tell this kind of after Sherlock Holmes story. Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han, Oh my. Where do I start, I thought I had said goodbye to this world and characters, I am over the moon with joy to dive back in!
The Book Jumper by Mechthild Glaser, I only know a little about this book. I first saw the cover on Twitter, -Feel in love with it- and then looked it up and fell even more in love with it. It's about a girl named Amy, she moves from Germany to Scotland, when there she learns shes a book jumper. She can ENTER books! I mean, what! So, I am already madly in love with it. Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton and if you have not read the first book, Rebel of the Sand, (What are you waiting for?) I'm madly in love with this book, these characters, the style of this world and writers... it just. WONDERFUL! So, I NEED to get my hands on books two. Stranger The Dreamer by Laini Taylor, -I love this cover- I've heard good things about it. I know it's an epic fantasy that has to do with dreams. I've read Laini Taylor's writing before, enjoyed it. Can't wait for enter this one. 
Caraval by Stephanie Garber is one I've been seeing EVERYWHERE. I want... no need to read this so I can see what everyone is talking about. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth. Now, I know there are been some up and downs in this story and about how people are feeling about this book. But I still really want to read it because one, I love Veronica Roth's writing, two it sounds good, and three I would rather read it and have my own thoughts about it rather then not reading it because of what others are saying about it. Wires and Nerves by Marissa Meyer. Surprises there's a Marissa Meyer's book on this list. I love her, her writing and the worlds that she makes; knowing this is in the Lunar Chronicles world; I'll LOVE it because I love Iko, these characters and this world.

This next book could be my number one most Anticipated read for this year and that is Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings. I WANT this book, NEED this book. Once I hear about this book I knew I was going to love it and when I read the 62 page e-book I was right! I love both of these authors and over the moon happy that they got a publishing deal; and that we get to dive farther into this world!


















Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews