influenster: Frosty Box

3:01 AM

It's time for me to review my Frosty VoxBox! This one had many different things in it and lets just say it's was good but not all good!

Let's start off with the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner and Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. It works just as it says. Easy to use and looks good to. They don't have a strong smell; that is a must for me. My mom uses them too and she likes them. There also would make great gifts too.

Fruit Vines Bites... let's just say they smell much better than they taste. They smell sweet but they don't taste that good there's a strawberry but not very good & a bit of a bitter taste too. Not something I want to eat again.
McCormick Gourmet this smell nice, looks good and give a nice taste. I don't really cook that much but this is a nice spice to have around.
Smoothing Detangler Hair Brush is my second favorite thing from the Frosty Box. I love this brush it helps detangler. It keeps my hair smooth too. The only thing I don’t like about it is the way it makes my hair look when it’s wet; that and it doesn’t feel as if it brushes it all the way through when my hair is wet. So, I only use this brush when my hair is dry. Other than that I love this brush!
Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea is now one of my all time favorite tea! Its sweet but just enough were you can still taste the green tea. I love the smell and the sweetness that has a little bitter that play off each other nicely.
My favorite thing from this box is the NYC New York Color lipstick. Sugar Plum is a simple yet colorful. I like the smoothness, and the easy way it glides on my lips with no clumps.
With this said there was a few goods and bads in the box but I am more then glad to share what I thought of them with you all. If you got a Frosty Box Please let me know what you thought if the ieams; favs, not so favs?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews