Hi! So, I was nominated by Emma for the Liebster award which was super sweet and lovely of her! I hope you enjoy this and give the blogs I nominated a look!
To take part in this you need to follow these rules below:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you, then create your own set for the people who you are going to nominate!
3. Choose 11 people (that have under 200 followers) to nominate and link them to your post.
4. Let the people you nominated know they've been tagged. No tag backs!
11 Facts About Myself:
I love audiobooks!
I read more then one book at a time.
I've been to over 30 states, and have a postcard from almost every 30 state!
I play music from boybands to 80 rock bands to today's pop.
I get hooked to fiction characters too easily!
Cookies are my soft stuff yummy treats.
Wearing mix match socks; is something I love to do!
I have over 60 bottles of nail polish! ;)
One of my pet peeve is people biting their nails, hearing people eating, being sticky.
My favorite color is purple!
Questions Emma asked me:
- What made you start blogging?
I enjoy writing with that is lead me to blogging. It’s a great way to get use to people reading the words in this head of mine.
- What blogs do you check daily?
Other than mine. (Ha ha) I don’t really have blogs I check daily but a HUGE bookmark folder filled with blogs and so I just randomly click on one in there and enjoy whatever their latest blog post is.
- What are your top five favourite books?
Other than Harry Potter series… I would be…
Romeo and Juliet
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
London! Simple, I’ve always wanted to go and still always will want to go. All the history, fandoms and more. There’s a Doctor Who store, the Big Ben and the music! I mean the list of what has come from England is… is more than amazing! I’ll spot here before I began to ramble and put you to sleep.
- What is the one wish you would like to be granted?
You’re not to tell your wish if you do it won't come true! ;)
- What is your favourite quote?
Oh, it’s this one…
- What are you most excited for in 2015?
Family memories and all the books!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Happy. I hope I and my family will be happy.
- Do you enjoy summer or winter more and why?
Summer! I hate, hate being cold. I need the sunlight, brightness, warm weather. Summer reading and tea. I miss summer, it needs to come back...
- If you could go back in time when and why would you go there?
I would go back to the 80's and see all the 80's band starting off. See them before the became super famous.
If you could live in any book for a week, what book would it be? and why?
Your blogging goal of the year?
A book you think would make a good movie?
Do have a favorite bookmaker?
Your 'guilty pleasure' book?
If you could have any mystical or magical artifact what would it be?
Your go to blog/website for book reviews?
What book do you think will be your favorite read this year?
What is your must play song right now?
What's your must see movie of 2015?
Favorite social site?
Missie at A Flurry of Ponderings
czai at the Blackshee Project
Kerry O'Donnell at The Roaming Librarian
Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me (Never Anyone Else)
Alex at The Book Banner
Brittany at The Crafty Engineer's Bookshelf
Filipa at My Literary Journey
Brigit at Escape Inside the Pages
Paulina at The Little Book Pixie
Maren at The Worn Bookmark
Nicole at Nicole's Novel Reads