- Blogmas Day 4 - Holiday Books -

10:30 AM


4Cold weather, shopping for gifts and bake goodies filling the air! But there is nothing like being wrapped up in a blanket with a book about winter and the holidays that fill it. I am a summer person so winter is spent reading even more! Here are a few books that cover this time of year, a mix of both reading and want to read!










- read -

Untitled_design


Untitled_design1

3These are a mix of fantasy to children to classic but they are all perfect to read for there own reasons. Harry Potter, Little Women, & Holiday Princess are the first I've read out of this group, they are part of my childhood; with those books come with many feels. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares and Girl Online are both set around Christmas in New York, they are both cute and fast reads. You could read any of these with a blanket and a mug of something warm.












- want to read -

Untitled_design3


21531436These are four books I'm hoping to read this holiday season! They seem like page turners filled with holiday sprite! I've see A Christmas Carol in many different films throughout my life. I know a little about Let it Snow, What Light, or My True Love Gave To Me, but they seem like wonderful reads!


1

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews