Harry Potter: Scariest moment in the series

12:00 AM



Rules: “This is a meme I started and thought I'd (with a lot of help from Ula @ Blog of Erised) that I'd make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be  free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want!
All I ask in return is that you guys link back to my blog :). Hope you enjoy!


15/01/2015 - Scariest moment in the series



Spiders + me = Arachnophobia
I'm so scared of spiders! I mean even the smallest of one will make me run or jump to the highest place I can.  With that said Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets spider parts scared me. Out of every one Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets was/is easiest the scariest. Now that I've seen it so many times it's not that scary but the first couple of times reading/watching, I was over the leave of scad to death. Aragog could easily be the scariest thing...


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That's a good pick! I don't mind spiders at all, unless I meet one that's as big as me. If I was in Harry's shoes and met a 5 foot spider, I'd paint my pants. That's just crazy! So I totally understand this pick! Good thing that crazy car was around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Yes spiders...I got bitten by a teeny tiny one about 10 years ago and found out I was allergic to the venim in all spiders so my arm swelled up to look like a baseball was coming out of my wrist and I couldn't move it. I can't handle spiders of any size anymore!! I skip the parts in this book every time now. Also, the basalisk! Not only were there tons of spiders, and giant ones at that, but there was a big stinking snake too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like bugs in general, so a gigantic, hairy spider that eats humans is not something I would ever want to encounter. I'd totally faint out of fear!

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews