OTP: Vampire Academy!!

5:22 AM



We all have our OTP couples we love over the moon and back in book, show or movie; so I wanted to start a feature meme every 1st & 15th of every month there will be a link-up that you can add your post to share with everyone!
(OTP means your One True Pairing)
Warning! There will be fangirl, raving on, over the top rants.






OTP is Rose and Dimitri!! 


 
So I've been wanting to read the Vampire Academy books but I know I would fall over hill with these books so I've been putting it off until I saw the graphic books. I wanted to get a little taste and I became hooked. I read all three graphic novels on one afternoon. Now I can NOT wait until I get my hands on the books. Rose and Dimitri has a playful but forbidden relationship, which I kinda love! Rose and Dimitri are perfect together! I like how they know they are into each other but try to put the 'job' first, what they are to do with their lives! With that said, I can wait to learn more about these two and see where they go. I hope the books develop and show more of them!

 
So who's your OTP for this week? 













You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews