Books to Movies Rumors?

5:00 AM



5 Books to Movies
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Shadow And Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Legend by Marie Lu
Red Queen Victoria Aveyard


That’s right! I am doing a book to movies post. Now I took an hour looking for up info on these books to see if they are true or not. And to tell the truth… I have no clue. I’ve read that they are and that they’re not. I’ve read that Brad Pitt Is Bringing ‘Illuminae’ to the Big Screen on Screen Crush. I’ve read that Marie Lu has finished the screenplay and sent it off, on a post by MTV. I mean there’s a lot of info, yes it’s going to be a movie on these books but not a lot of info about the movies themselves. Dates, casting. A few have director. Like, 'Harry Potter' producer to make 'Shadow and Bone' | EW.com But that was back in 2012; and I can’t seem to find any more new news on this.
 So, I am going to take time and believe that all of these books will become movies. With The Divergent Series: Allegiant coming out in theaters March 18th and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 coming out on DVD March 22, 2016. I was thinking I wasn’t going to have any more books to movies; other than 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them' by J.K. Rowling. But after reading Romper post on 15 Fantasy Books To Read Before They Become Movies
Out of all these five movies, not counting Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, I am really hoping that Red Queen will be a movie. I am just in fangirl love for this book; it was make a beautiful kick butt movie.

There is a long list of other books I would love to see on the big screen. But here are five that I would love to be seen turned into movies.

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Matched by Ally Condie
Angelfall by Susan EE
The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Raven Boys Maggie Stiefvater



Now, I should have looked to see if there are any rumors about these books. But I would complete loss it if I couldn’t find and facts that they were. I love watching books be turned into movies and tv shows. It’s so much fun finding out who’s cast as who. Waiting for the trailers. Then seeing it. And all the amazing chats to have with fellow book loves. It’s an amazing journey.
What books do you hope gets turned into movies? And do you have any news on these movies?



Do you have a go to website to find out what books are being turned into movies, because I can’t seem to find out.   


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews