[Quiz] Which Divergent Series Character Are You?

7:00 AM

Which Divergent Series Character Are You?

I got....

For 30 % you are: You are Christina! She is funny and loyal. You are dependable and eventually forgiving.
20 % of 104902 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

You could also get this result:
For 30 % you are: You are Tris! She only has 6 fears! You are Divergent and care about loved ones. Profile B

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You are Cara! She is very smart. You care about friends and family, but also are willing to take a stand for what you believe in. Profile C

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You are Johanna! She is kind, but powerful. You may seem simple and caring on the outside, but inside, you are strong-willed and will take risks. Profile D

Or even this one:
For 0 % you are: You are Jeanine! She is ruthless and coldly intelligent. You believe you have good intentions, but others don't. Profile E

 My Thoughts! 

I took one other character quiz and got Four (See last weeks post.) Basically, I'm Four, Christina and Tris smashed together! I do see how I am a mix of all of these characters. This is also why I believe I would Divergent because I don't fit into one area or like just one character.


Please feel free to take the quiz and share it here with me! I'd love to know what you go!

Take Quiz Here!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews