[Quiz] Which “Divergent” Faction Do You Actually Belong In?

7:00 AM

I got: Abnegation -

You got: Abnegation

Abnegation is the faction dedicated to selflessness and simplicity, always putting others before themselves. Initiates are forced to reject a life of vanity and self-indulgence, protecting themselves from a selfish life of greed and envy. Mirrors, gossiping, and buying luxury items are strictly forbidden. Their attire consists of gray and their substance in the Choosing Ceremony is stone.



 My Thoughts! 

This is me. 100% me. I am a lover, giver, help others before myself. It's just how I have been my whole life. I am slowly become a person who can say no when I need to. (But still hard for me to follow through, saying and doing are two different things.)


Please feel free to take the quiz and share it here with me! I'd love to know what you go!

Take Quiz Here!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews