- My ARC TBR #Scallywagathon - may 5th to may 12th -

4:39 PM


TBR



IMG-0957



IMG-0958

Another readathon is about to start and I am ready! These are books I must read for my bookish magazine, Double the Books so I need to get them done and this will help push my to get my ARC read. 
Here we go!


37856233I'm starting at 5 Navigate the Stars, has stars on the cover & I've gone for No Place Like Here by Christina June, those white dots are starts, as this is set at a summer camp. I've loved every other Christina June books and can NOT wait to jump into this one. This has to be my favorite cover if her's; family drama & a summer is full of challenges!



From there I go to....












411504748, Mutiny on the Ship, has a revenge plot. This is the closes thing I have to a revenge plot " Rachel hates Sana. Rachel was the first girl Sana ever asked out, but Rachel thought it was a cruel prank and has detested Sana ever since." I'm counting it, making it work! It's told in "alternative viewpoints and inspired by classic romantic comedies.." I have a feel that this will be a fast read. This is a female, female relainship.

From there I head off to...











41717246Gilmore Girls meets To All the Boy's I've Loved Before. Those two are two of my all-time series to mash that up with a sea town, curse, and Cuba culture; sounds amazing. I'm just afraid it won't live up to how much I'm hoping to love it.

Then on to...














41473901Assessing the Booty, a recently hauled book and that is Truly Madly Royally. This is the newest book I've gotten and one of the books I'm dying to read when I saw this was a choice I knew I had to pick it so that I can read the story about Zora, her prestigious summer program and an actual price of an island off the coast of England. It sounds like it's going to be bubbly, funny and the perfect spring read! 














Those are the four books I'm planning on reading four this week long readathon, however I will only be reading from the 5th to the 11th as the 12th is my mum birthday and I will be spending the day with her! Are you taking part in the Scallywahathon? If so tell me what your palnning on reading?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews