Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If I Taught Fantasy/sci-fi 101

2:30 PM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If I Taught Fantasy/sci-fi 101

The Complete Stories and Poems by Edgar Allan Poe
The Raven Boys
Inkheart
Lord of the Flies
Avalon High
The Giver
Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
10 Things I Hate About You (The Taming of the Shrew)J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter series, seven books)



















You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So many of my favorites are on this list! I love Edgar Allan Poe (the gothic short story is among my favorite genres) and The Giver was a childhood favorite of mine. I'm also in the process of rereading the HP series, so I'd be all ready to take your class ;) - Maggie @ macarons & paperbacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see The Raven Boys taught in school! :)

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews