Harry Potter meme #2

12:00 PM

Rules: “This is a meme I started and thought I'd (with a lot of help from Ula @ Blog of Erised) that I'd make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be  free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want!
All I ask in return is that you guys link back to my blog :). Hope you enjoy!


01/05/2014 - Most anger inducing scene

The scene that makes me most anger, is one that makes, still today, me sad. It's the scene where Snape dies. It's because of all he did, all he went through. And yet he doesn't get a happy ending. He was a character that I can to have a love hate kind of thing. There was times when I wanted to yell at him and then times he made me laugh. It's a bitter sweet thing, Snape is. But that part was one of those scene that just killed me.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahhh I can totally agree with that. We just find out that he's a good guy and then BAM he's gone! It was cruel and heartbreaking :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I totally cry. I couldn't believe that, that happened. It was just, wow!

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews