Top 5 Sundays #4

1:50 AM

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

From here blog, how it works and rules:
Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)








The theme for today is:

Favorite Fictional Moms!

So, no mom will or could ever be as good as my mom but here are my favorite fictional moms! (I know it's late)

 



5.) Esme Cullen from Twilight 
Because of just all the love she had for people who were her family but not by blood.










 

 4.) Narcissa Malfoy from Harry Potter.
She had to love her son a lot for everything she did for him.












 



3.) Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls 
What can you not love about Lorelai, she's is funny, care free and is filled with love.








 


2.) Lily Potter Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
She love her son so much that she died for him, there's nothing stronger then love.








 




1.) Molly Weasley she knows how to be a mother with out money, help or anything and can still kick but; cook, clean and love her kids. There is just something about her that you can't help but love. 







 



 Even though all all of those moms are great, my mom is better, after looking over this list a all these moms remind me of my own mom in many, many ways. Maybe that's why there some of my all time favorite mom because they remind me on mine mom.


















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awesome picks! We have 3 in common! Didnt even consider Narcisa, but you made a good point! Totally agree abput Esme :)

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I don't think many people would think of her but from her point of view she did do all she can to keep her son safe, so I thought she should be on the list. Esme, is a great. :)
      Your welcome!

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews