Top 5 Sundays meme #3

2:00 PM

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.
From here blog, how it works and rules:
Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)




The theme for today is:

Most Intimidating Series/Books 
{Read or Not}
 



1. I've been wanting and trying to read this series for books for years now.








 
2.This one is on my to be read list for years now, and the reason why I haven't read it; it because I'm very picky about dragons. 










3.) Magic Tree House is books I grow up with and I read so, so many of them. The Author is still putting books out to this series. 









 4.This series I've read the first book and liked it. So, it's on my to be read like.
<New covers
             old covers>






 5. This is one that I was thinking about not reading because of what everyone was saying about it. It would have been the first book series I would have not read because of what people were saying. But this I read some reviews, and what the fans were saying, this was around the time before the last one was even out. What they were saying changed my mind. I gave it a read and really enjoy it. Because of what it stands for. Hope, family, love, believing, standing up for what you want, ect.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. awesome picks!!! I love the Artemis Fowl series, though I have yet to read the last book =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, they sound really good; so I'm hoping to get started on them this summer.

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews