Top 5 Sundays #6

7:13 PM



Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.




From here blog, how it works and rules:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.

2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.

3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)

4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)




The theme for today is:

Movies I'm Dying to Watch in 2014! {Part II}
 
 
 


 Guardians of the Galaxy 


 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews