Harry Potter meme #4

12:00 PM



Rules: “This is a meme I started and thought I'd (with a lot of help from Ula @ Blog of Erised) that I'd make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be  free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want!
All I ask in return is that you guys link back to my blog :). Hope you enjoy!



15/05/2014 - Best 'Harry Moment'

This is hard! So hard, there is so, so many Harry moments' that I love so much. But one of my favorites would have to be the first time Harry meets the Weasley family, in there home. It's just sweet knowing how its going to end and everything. Looking back it seemed like a simple, friend meeting friends family but really it was one of the parts that changed the whole series. It gave Harry a home, a place he could belong and be loved. So, that moment when get gets to see how a really wizardry family lives and know what its like being a part of that. It's just brilliant. 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews