WWW Wednesdays #2

12:55 PM

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading Broken Fins By Alex Benedict, I got this last year from and finally getting to read it but I don't this this one is still on amazon, I think the author has re-published it. But yet, its still a good read. 






  
What did you recently finish reading?
I've just finished Like Moonlight at Low Tide  It's a good read!










 What do you think you’ll read next?
Throwaway Girl by Kristine Scarrow I think is will be the one I read next but well just have to wait and see. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews