Top TenTuesday #5

3:15 AM

Top TenTuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.




Ten Books I Almost Put Down But Didn't




 

10.

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by









 




9. 24 Girls in 7 Days by















101 Best Jokes by



7. Moving Day (Allie Finkle's Rules For Girls, #1) by by













The Nixie's Song (Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles #1) by












Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 2 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives #2) by
















In Your Room by







The Casual Vacancy (The Casual Vacancy) by












Breaking Dawn (Twilight #4) by


















Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by



  







You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I felt the same way about Harry Potter. Agonizing, but you just couldn't look away. Great list.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason was because I was sad it was the last one and didn't want it to end, so I tried to read it as slow as I could that didn't work well because it was just so amazing!

      Delete
  2. I felt the same way about Breaking Dawn. I actively did not like the last book but i had to finish the series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand you. Same here. That is not how I thought it was going to end.

      Delete
  3. Nice picks! I felt like that during Deathly Hallows, I honestly couldn't put it down but I was devastated to be reading the last ever Harry Potter book! Breaking Dawn was such a let down, it just didn't go the way I thought it would. That battle scene wasn't even a battle scene and that annoyed me so much. Nice picks :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, same here. I tried to read it slow to make it last longer but that didn't world. It was just to good. Yes, I felt the same way with Breaking Dawn, I didn't see it going that way either. But I had to finish it so I could say yes, I read all the Twilight books. Thanks, I'll give your a look!

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews