Harry Potter meme #6

12:00 PM


Rules: “This is a meme I started and thought I'd (with a lot of help from Ula @ Blog of Erised) that I'd make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be  free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want!
All I ask in return is that you guys link back to my blog :). Hope you enjoy!



29/05/2014 - Free week - you choose!
Harry Potter chapter art! The chapter art is amazing. I love how simple but magical they seem. To me it's a great way of starting a chapter. I believe that it helps 'set the mood' for a chapter. If its a dark drawing, you're reading waiting for the darkness to being. If it was a funny one, you know there's a change you were going to giggle. I enjoy the chapter are in all the books. The art is well done and some how just fits perfectly into the Harry Potter world. For me the art in book one would have to be my favorite because its the start to everything. When looking at the art it makes you want to know more about this new world. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews