Harry Potter meme #3

12:00 PM


Rules: “This is a meme I started and thought I'd (with a lot of help from Ula @ Blog of Erised) that I'd make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be  free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want!
All I ask in return is that you guys link back to my blog :). Hope you enjoy!


08/05/2014 - Favorite Edition/ Covers of the Harry Potter books

It would have to be the covers I grow up with. The ones I can to know and love so well. They just have a special spot in my heart. These ones! 


 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love these, I have the first one, but in Slovenian language, we kept US covers. Love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading this post and stopping by my blog.
      Yes, I love these covers there the one that I grow up with. I love the Harry Potter books so much!

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews