Teaser Tuesdays #5

9:00 AM

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
 "I hated to admit it, but Mallory Nassif had gotten to me. Inviting me to join some secret group, but not giving me the details, was, I'm sure, supposed to make me insanely curious, and it worked."





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm like it so far, can't wait to see where it goes! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews