Harry Potter meme #1

12:00 PM






Rules: “This is a meme I started and thought I'd (with a lot of help from Ula @ Blog of Erised) that I'd make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be  free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want!
All I ask in return is that you guys link back to my blog :). Hope you enjoy!


24/04/2014 - Least favorite book -

This is hard as I've read all the books a few time, I mean, who hasn't but I love them all. So this is quite a hard question but it I had to pick one I would have to say... most likely would be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, not because I didn't like it. I loved it. And cried, and cried a lot while read this one and after reading it. I would have to say its my least favorite because so many of my all time favorite characters died in it, but mostly because it was the end. The ending to something that's always been a part of my life and sill it today, will always be. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews