Top Ten Tuesday #2

10:00 AM

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



April 22: Top Ten Characters Who...would be my bff

  1. Hermione, from Harry Potter – We both love to read, we love books and treat them as if they have feelings. That's one reason we would get along. Also, I care about school, and how I do. I'll go a few inches them my fellow classmates. 

  2. Luna Lovegood, from Harry Potter – Is odd, but so am I. We could have lost of fun together. I enjoy how she doesn't care what others think. That would be much a new change. “I think they think I’m a bit odd, you know. Some people call me ‘Loony’ Lovegood, actually.” - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  3. Neville Longbottom, from Harry Potter – He's always getting in the middle of things without meaning to. I'm always tripping over nothing, I scare easily and shy but do my best to always be there for my fiends. We're a quite alike.

  4. Mia, from The Princess Diaries – We could be friends as she was once a geek, still is, and I am. I think we would understand each other.

  5. Meggie, Inkheart – Once, Meggie likes books, I like books. Its a fit.
  6. Carmen, Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants - I think we could be good friends. As we both are very passionate about our dreams.


  7. Raine, Cooper of Runes (#1) – I'm not sure why I would say but I just feel that we would get alone...
  8. D. J., of Dairy Queen – She's a huge sports fan and so am I. It would be quite fun, I think.

  9. Edgar, of Heaven High (East Lake Series) – I just think we would get along.
  10. Gabe, of Heaven High (East Lake Series) – He's new to the whole earth thing, and he loves watching t.v., and so do I.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews