Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Books To Read If You Like These TV shows, movies, plays etc.
1. If you like the T.V. show Pretty Little Liars then you'll enjoy Far From You.
2. If you like the T.V. show The Tomorrow People then if Runes (Runes #1)
3. If you like The Secret Circle then you might like Jinx by Meg Cabot
4. If you like the movie Dear John then you might like The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
5. If you like the T.V. show Gossip Girl then read Georgetown Academy: Book One (Georgetown Academy #1) by Jessica Koosed Etting , Alyssa Embree Schwartz
6. If you like the T.V. show Star-Crossed then you might like Zenn Scarlett (Zenn Scarlett #1) by Christian Schoon
7. If you like T.V. show Nikita then you may like Burn Bright (Dark Star, #2) by Bethany Frenette
8. If you like the movie Letters to Juliet then try 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope #1) by Maureen Johnson
9. If you like the movie What a Girl Wants then you may like The Secret Diamond Sisters (The Secret Diamond Sisters #1) by Michelle Madow
10. If you like the movie The Perfect Man then you might like What Happened to Goodby by Sarah Dessen