That's Me #5

12:00 PM

Five random questions about me...


1.) What is your favorite technology gadget and why? Would have to been my iPod or Laptop; I never like going anywhere with out them. I never know when I'll have to write an idea down or something.

2.) Favorite type of cookie? Cookies! Ohh, ummm, right now is this peanut one.... I can't think of it but you can never go wrong with a chocolate chip!

3.) Which animal scares you most, snake or lion or crocodile? Snake, hands down, without even thinking about it!

4.) Do you study better with or without music? With music. Even when I'm writing, music or having a T.V. show or movie playing in the background helps me work better.

5.) Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Wal-Mart, I've shopped more at Wal-Mart then the other two.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews