-Blogmas - Day 10 - Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag -

11:00 AM





CB640786-B9-A3-4118-83-E8-B171-B23721-F5


So, I can by Jenniely’s Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag and that this looks fun and easy; as I’m not feeling the best... feels like I might be coming down with an other cold. I thought this would be the best post for today.

At the bottom of this post is a clean list to copy and paste


Bookish Naughty or Nice
-Received an ARC and not reviewed it 

 So, I’ve been getting much better at keeping up with my ARCs until the fall season can, I got sick and everything went down hill from there. But I am trying to get back to the top of it.

-Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalle 
I’m almost to 50% but it my goal of 2020 to get to or past 55%. But NetGalle is an easy place to get carried away with clicking.

-Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) 
I only did this once! Once and I’m made at myself for doing it... so we aren’t going to talk anymore about it.

-Folded down the page of a book 
No, I am one of those, you can bend you pages but stay away from mine!

-Accidentally spilled on a book 
No... and I’m surprised!!

-DNF a book this year 
Nope! Not a single one. I didn’t read a book where I was like, man I don’t want to read this. So I’m glad about that.

-Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it 
No I have a very small book spending budget so I only pick books I know I really, really want to read!

-Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) 
All The TIME!!

-Skim read a book
 Nope! 

-Completely missed your Goodreads goal 
I surpassed my goal by A LOT!! 

-Borrowed a book and not returned it 
No, so I use my online library and the stuff gets returned without me having to do it on it’s due date.

-Broke a book buying ban 
 Wasn’t on one! 

-Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about 
No. If I start writing a review then I finish right there and then; I hate having to come back and finish it I feel like the review then feels off.

-Wrote in a book you were reading 
No... I do sticky notes but I haven’t moved to writing in the books themselves.

-Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads 
I only do that to picture book because I read a lot of them to my younger brother so I don’t count them towards my goal. So Yeah... 

-Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend 
 Nope!
-Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book 
 No!

-Broke the spine of someone else’s book
 No, where I am reading someone else book I treat it the way so hope others would treat mine, with carefulness and joy. 

-Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged 
Nope, I do take the jacket off and I put it up somewhere safe, but nothing bad has happened a

-Sat on a book accidentally
 Yes, I do that all the time when it comes to my bed. I’m always leave books setting around my bed and I’ve sat on a few this year!!


Final Score: 10/20






Here’s the list for you to copy and do yourself!
Received an ARC and not reviewed it
Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
Folded down the page of a book
Accidentally spilled on a book
DNF a book this year
Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
Skim read a book
Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Borrowed a book and not returned it
Broke a book buying ban
Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
Wrote in a book you were reading
Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
Broke the spine of someone else’s book
Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Sat on a book accidentally




Tagging

The Miss Charley

Emily the Book Nerd

The Wordy Habitat

Britts Book Club

Millennial Book Review

Abby Likes To Read

Lauras Books and Blogs

A Myriad of Books

Between Folded Pages

Never Judge a Book by its Cover

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews