- Books I want to re-read in 2020 - Blogmas Day 3 -

12:00 PM


Blog-mas-Day-1-6

This year I have only re-read a few books, mostly Harry Potter, but next year I want to re-read more! I have so many favorite books, that I want to dive back into. Some are ones that I read back in like 2015 or 2006. We are talking YEARS!!! Next year I am setting a goal of how many books I want to re-read, not counting Harry Potter as I read that every single year. I'm thinking nine. Nine is a good number of books I would like to re-read in 2020 however here are five books I know I want to read next year!


11915342This is a book my mom told me to read, and I love it! I use to re-read it so, so many times when I was around the age of 16 and I haven't read it in over 10 years! Wow, I can't believe it's been that long. The characters are what made me fall in love with these pages. This is my number one book that I want to re-read next year!






















The-Hunger-GamesThis is a book that I read in one day in what feels like forever ago, and I really want to try the audiobook for it, as I haven't read it that way. For this book I really liked the characters, but loved this world. It was during that age when I loved books 'set in the future'. 















49-BD5598-1929-47-E3-84-EB-22723280-B140-Img400Little Women is one I read when I was in Middle School, loved it and re-read it so many times that I lost count. But I have read it in years and want to enter back into this world of sisterhood. I want to re-read it before I watch the new movie of it. 



















51i-Zjf-DPMJL-SX334-BO1-204-203-200Ok, so I don't really remember a whole lot about this book, I do know that I never read the last book. I'm going to read the first one and see if it's a series I would like to finish or not. I do remember I liked the style of this book, it was like a 'kidish' version of goth. Plus, these book covers are super cheesy but in a good way!


















516ly-SWFha-L
And I can't forget The Baby-Sisters Club! I don't know if I am going to re-read the ones that I've already read, or just pick one that I know I haven't read yet. I remember the basics of these books, so I don't think I would be confused about anything. Let me know what one you think I should read?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews