- Blogmas - Day 9 - Hidden Gems Books I Think that Needs More Love -

10:00 AM


Blog-mas-Day-1-12




38167114-SY475

This one moved me! I found the characters powerful and meaning full. It broke my heart. This book really made me think. This world is scary but it’s such a powerful story that I can’t believe more people aren’t talking about it.


36077176-SY475

I loved this book! The characters and plot and the color is all things I enjoyed! I thought this book was going one way and it turned out not to and I am so glad it didn’t go the way it did because I like it just how it is.


35277317-SY475

I love this cover and was a bit shade to give this a read but I am glad I did read it because I had fun with it. I found the message important and the characters are well around.


44139388-SY475

This is one that blow me away! I thought it was just going to be a simple, spooky family based book but I was very wrong and couldn’t be happier that I was. I like to chills and darkness mixed with diversity.


35442710-SY475

This was one of my favorite family based books from this year. I had a blast read and learning about all side of these characters family, all there own thought of what she should do and how things should be done. It was just well written!



36362234

This is one that brought me to tears. I really opened my eyes to the world and different cultures in today world. Even thought it made me cry it was one of my favorite reads this year. I also love the simpleness of the cover and how it reflects the story.


35398627-SY475

This has to be one of the biggest surprises from this year and I am so, so glad I read it. I know tell everyone who’s looking for middle grade to read this one because is a really sad, moving but lovely story. I loved the themes of family and friendship within these pages.



40556592

Ok, so if you haven’t read this then you need to. I love it! I still think about it and I read it before summer. I love the characters and hardness, the real danger that these characters go through and knowing it’s based on real history just shaders my heart into millions of pieces. Love this colors, writing style, it’s an important story.



42281646-SY475

This book is based around a sand kingdom and love, love everything about this book. The characters, plot, writings. The twists, it’s just my favorite kind of book. The fighting senses to the world building is done perfectly!!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews