- Five Books I want to Read Before the End of the Year - Blogmas Day 2 -

9:30 AM

Blog-mas-Day-1-4

Can you believe that we are already talking about the end of the year? This year has gone so fast. I've read over 200 books and somehow these books haven't been read yet! Here are five books that I hope to read before the end of the year...

91yzz1a-Yge-LThis is one that I have been waiting for about six months, I put it on hold at my library and it's about to be my turn with it. I got the audiobook because every single person I know has told me to go with the audiobook. This sounds like my kind of book, I love books/shows/movies that have to do with bands and music. I love the music world and how it all works, all the drama!








91oo-C2w6-M1-LAll I know about this book is "She'll read a thousand happy endings before she finds her own." What more do I need? Nothing, that line pulled me in! The Library of Lost Things cover makes me think of Ravenclaw, blue and books what more could be more Ravenclaw!













0771008791 I've been trying to read this all year! I want to read it very soon because I want to see the show on Hulu, but I want to read the book before I see it. This may be the top book that I want to read before the end of the year.















813-M-nv-Vjs-LImmoral Code by Lillian Clark came out at the start of this year and I still haven't read it. But it sounds like my kind of stroy. "Ocean's 8 meets The Breakfast Club" I mean come on, what more could I ask for?















36510722Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia is a book I'm dying to read. I have only heard one person talk about it, so I'm nervous to read it. But it sounds like it could be breathtaking! I want this book to be everything, the culture, the world setting, the character: seeing as I have super high hope for it I've been pushing it off for way too long. 







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews