- Blogmas - Day 8 - Top Covers of 2019 -

9:30 AM

Blog-mas-Day-1-11

2019 is the year of book covers! There are so, so many that I love and this was hard to lower the list down to just a few covers, the list is in no order other than the last book is my number one favorite cover of this year. But the publishing world has stepped up there game with book overs this year, I'm looking forward to seeing all the new cover of next year! What has been one of your favorite book covers this year?



41473872
I Wish You All the Best is one of my favorites this year because I fell that it does just a great job at reflecting the story. I believe that Ben would be proud that this is the cover of his amazing, moving story. The shades of the colors, the art, and the vibe it puts off are what I love about this cover.


















39821312-SY475
The Candle and the Flame cover is one I enjoy because of the colors. I love the tan cream background along with the blue flame is very pretty. I love the style of her outfit, along with her eyes and hair makes her look powerful.





















38739562
With the Fire on High is not only one of my favorite reads this year, but it is also one of my favorite covers. I love, love the colors and art style of it. It makes me think of everything this book is love, sassy-ness, and food!




















40590407-SY475
I loved this story, I liked the historical feel of it, the way government plays into but in the end, this is really a story about family. This cover makes me think of that because all the swirls look like they are coming from the center, and the center of this book is Nastya and her family.


















38167114-SY475
Internment is a powerful book that hit me in the heart. And it's in my top five favorite covers of the year, I love the art and the way you can see things reflected into the drawing of her. I like the dark colors in the strong impact of orange. 




















41734205
Her Royal Highness cover is just as cute and bubble as the story itself. I love the sunglasses, the shades of blues, everything! The art is very pretty.




















36615393-SY475
Tell Me How You Really Feel is my favorite non-drawn cover, I love the flowers in the background with the yellow and they are just so cute! I don't think there is a cover that could be any more perfect than this one for this book.






















My favorite cover this year is...
43822698
Winterwood is my favorite cover of this year. I love the shine it has, the spookiness, the night sky with the branches that run into the font. Everything is beautiful! I love it!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews