-Blogmas - Day 4 - New BookTubers I Found This Year -

7:00 AM


Blog-mas-Day-1-9

I have found so many new BookTubers this year that there is no way I can list them all year but I’m going to list a few, so let just go right for it.


Andi she is the newest book lover I can by that I find myself smiling whenever I am watching her videos. The video I linked below is my favorite because not only is it a new book but it also has two though back books that I love. Twilight is one of my all time favorites to re-read because it just brings back so many memories and I just love seeing other going through that as well!





Lexi
is my favorite BookTuber I have found this year!!! She is the sweetest and I just love everything thing about her  videos. The style of the and what she talks about. I just love her so much. My favorite thing of hers is either her Vlogs or when so does a readathon video because everything in that video is based around that readathon, sometimes she’ll add in like animations that’s related to said readathon.




Becca I found thought the Bookie Trails she was the leader of my group and I fell hard for her! She is sassy and sweet. Her videos always makes me laugh. I love the Bookopoly, I think it’s a cool way to choose her TBRs. I like her personality and her accent too, just go follow her if you are not already!





Olivia is one of my favorites this year because of many things but first, she talks a LOT about libraries and I’m a strong believer in supporting and using libraries and always look forward to seeing her videos on that topic. Secondly, I enjoy the sound of her vice. Its soft, yet powerful, it just gives me the vibe that I can trust what she is saying about books.





Those are just a few BookTubers I found this year and still having a blast watching them. I will do this again because there was way, way to many to put on a single list. As you can tell by my comments the voice does matter to me when watching a video because there are many time I am just listening because I am journaling or answering email. (P.S. It’s not me being creepy or weird! I promise!)






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews