OTP One True Pairing meme: Beautiful Creatures

4:30 AM



We all have our OTP couples we love over the moon and back in book, show or movie; so I wanted to start a feature meme every 1st & 15th of every month there will be a link-up that you can add your post to share with everyone!
(OTP means your One True Pairing)
Warning! There will be fangirl, raving on, over the top rants.




Beautiful Creatures





I know this series has so haters but I love Beautiful Creatures, I going to be reading more of the books. Hit this is the reason there this weeks OTP for me.
I enjoy there playful relationships, the ups and downs. There past. I love the book so much more then the movie as there is so much more of  Lena and Ethan, the growth of their feelings.
I love how they have a past, that they learn about throughout the plot.
While I found that Lena was a strong character, Ethan made her strong. There were parts I wanted to slap Lena and yell he loves you! But then I can see why she did what she did.
The fact that he was brave to go against everything and everyone in his town for her as something I enjoyed about them. Who there paths cross more than once. I just enjoy reading/watching them so, so much!




Who's your OTP of the week?
  


Don't forget the next on is Oct. 15th! 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews