Review: Saved By the Bell (Vol. 1)

6:00 AM


Saved By the Bell (Vol. 1)
Author: by Genres:  Graphic Novels, Humor, YA, Teen,



   The classic TV series gets an update for today’s brand new high-schoolers as the coolest kids at Bayside High start their freshman year! All your favorite characters – Zack, Slater, Kelly, Lisa, Screech and Jessie (and Mr. Belding, of course!) – are starting freshman year at Bayside High, trading in brick phones and mullets for iPhones and Twitter accounts.
   Does Lisa’s fashion show get on the air, and will Screech ever leave her alone? Will Jessie get that A+? And, most importantly, who’s Kelly going to go out with – preppy Zack or new star athlete A.C. Slater? It’s alright, ‘cause we’re saved by the bell!


Start Reading Here!









   Saved by the Bell Comic book was a quick enjoyable read. Sadly I have not see the classic TV show (But it’s on my watch list) I figured this book would be a way to kind of dip into the world. I thought that this would be on long story but it wasn’t there was about eight or nine short stories. All basted around the six main character. The only problem I have with this was there was now real couples. And two of the stories was based on the of the main characters, two of the guys trying to get Kelly. My favorite character would have to of been Jessie we kinda see through the same eyes.My favorite story in this I think would have to be the cheerleading and how it’s a spot. (I believe it is. My sister was a cheerleading in High School and she had to put in long hours and lots of work.) The art is amazing. The bright colors brought the characters to life. 
   Each character has their own style. The style of the world and the layout made reading all the better! I also enjoy how this was based on a 80's -90's TV but updated into today’s world. The cell phones, tables, laptops, video internet website, ect. But the style and the feel of it has that 80's -90's hit to it. Over all I enjoy this quick read and hope fans of the TV show or of fans of 80's -90's will enjoy this book!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews