Review: To All the Boys I've Loved Before

6:30 AM



To All the Boys I've Loved Before 

Author:
Followed by:
Genres: YA, Teen, Contemporary,  Romance, Clean Read

   To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.







To all the readers who have fallen into this world, I only say this. I wish I could back like Lara Jean! This book has given me a major sweet tooth! Lara Jean, is sweet, so sweet. I think she’s made out of nothing but sugar!

All of Lara Jean’s life she is in love with the idea of love. This leads to her writing love letters to all her crushes.

I adore her sisters, Lara Jean is a mix of both of her sisters. I like her younger sister more, she plays a huge part, lager then what I thought she would. This story is some how just sweet. When I hear 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' sweet is the first word that comes to mind!

Could you deal with that? Lara Jean deals with her secret box of letters being sent better than any other character I can think of! Could you imagine what Cather from Fangirl or Cress from The Lunar Chronicles would have done? 
My favorite part of this book is, hands down is when her and Josh shows up to school dressed up for Halloween nothing more the my favorite book Harry Potter!!! I couldn’t stop smiling!!
I wasn’t sure about Peter, but then Lara Jean and him started to spend time together the more I feel for him; they became my OTP for this book. Their playfulness is enjoyable to read! This was an easy read that I couldn’t put down. I’m simply in love with this book.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews