Review: Vampire Academy The Graphic Novel

6:30 AM


The Graphic Novel
Author: Richelle Mead
Followed by: Frostbite 
Genres: Young-adult fiction · Horror · Paranormal romance · Urban fantasy · Romance novel · Novel · Fantasy · Dark fantasy

   After two years on the run, best friends Rose and Lissa are caught and returned to St. Vladimir’s Academy, a private high school for vampires and half-bloods. It’s filled with intrigue, danger—and even romance. Enter their dark, fascinating world through a new series of 144-page full-color graphic novels.
   The entire first Vampire Academy novel has been adapted for book one by Leigh Dragoon and overseen by Richelle Mead, while the beautiful art of acclaimed British illustrator Emma Vieceli brings the story to life.





I’ve been waiting to dive into this world for a while but knew I could easily get hook. So when my library had The Graphic Novel grabbed them and now I am in love with this world. The first one was quite simple it’s a great ‘here’s what this world is like’ book. The lead girls, Rose and Lissa, are perfect friends as they are so different but alike. The bond that they have is a great twist to the book. The lead guys, Christian and Dimitri could be my favorite characters in these books. They’re both dark, witty and strong leading characters. I would love to read a book about Dimitri past. Can I just say I love how this book starts after the girls leave the school and we don’t have to read about there two years away and there being chase. (Even thought that would make a good shout story; but not a full story would be boring to me.) Over all this graphic novel was a great fast read that has a strong plot and leads nicely into book two!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews