7 day metaphor challenge

10:00 AM

7 day metaphor challenge

1. If I were an animal, I would be a _____ because…
2. If I were a color, I would be ______ because…
3. If I were a day of the week, I would be _____ because…
4. If I were a symbol, I would be a ______ because…
5. If I were a type of weather, I would be ______ because…
6. If I were an article of clothing, I would be a _____ because…
7. If I were a feeling, I would be ____ because…


Everyday this week (23rd-29th) I'll be answering these questions! Copy and do it on your blog and join in on the fun! Metaphors are a fun and simple way to get to know someone! One of my New Years goals is to open up more on my blog. These Challenge's I found on Tumblr is a great and fun way for me to do that. If you are joining in these challenges I'll be more than happy to read yours so make sure you comment with you link! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews