Harry Potter meme #7

2:02 PM

Rules: “This is a meme I started and thought I'd (with a lot of help from Ula @ Blog of Erised) that I'd make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be  free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want!
All I ask in return is that you guys link back to my blog :). Hope you enjoy!



05/06/2014 - Most beautiful spot in the series
So, so many. But the book nerd in me, can't help but think of Hogwarts library. All the books, the stories, the history. I could spend days in there just reading. I think that's one, of several, that's a beautiful spots from the Harry Potter world.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews