Harry Potter meme #8

9:20 PM

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.


Best Hogwarts Secret

The Room of Requirement
So, let's face it many people are going to say thing because it's just that amazing. For me, it was one of J.K.'s best ideas for the school. I love the mystery that it comes along with this room. The secrets that's hidden within the walls of the Room of Requirement.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews