#3 Weekly Writing Challenge

4:00 AM


#3 Weekly Writing Challenge:
Sentence -  I was trapped with no way out.


-Draft-
I was trapped with no way out. Six men in white had me trapped. A complete circle of white. I couldn't even see their face. The white suite looked too big on all but one. The hoods that covered their face's; other than the dark slick line where the eyes are behind.
They looked like futcheristic sunglasses.
The one that the white suite fitted, reached out and grabbed my hand. Heat beating so hard I could feel it in my neck, load in my ears. Breathing wasn’t on my mind as I tried to pull free. In one second my hand was free, the one with that suited fitted right was now attacking the others ones.
A pair of hands from behind me reached over grabbing me. Lifting my leg behind me I kick fast and as hard as I could. Finding the person’s leg, kicking over and over in the same spot. Until the leg gave out and they fell to the ground. A hand grabbed my upper arm. Turning, fits swinging ready to hit whomever was holding me.
“Wait, the voice called.

-Edited -
I was trapped with no way out. Six people in white suits had me trapped. A complete circle of white; everywhere I looked. I couldn't see their face. The white suite looked too big on all but one. The hoods that covered their faces were the same while are rest of the suite, other than the dark slick line where the eyes are hiding. They looked like futcheristic sunglasses.
The one in the white suite fitted, reached out and grabbed my hand. Heart beating so hard I could feel it in my neck. Breathing wasn’t on my mind as I tried to pull free. In one second my hand was free, the one with that suited fitted right was now attacking the others ones.
A pair of hands from behind me reached from behind me, locking their arms in front.
Lifting my leg behind me, I kick fast and as hard. Finding the person’s leg, kicking repeatedly in the same spot. Until the leg gave out, they fell to the ground. A large hand grabbed my upper arm. Whipping around, fits swinging ready to hit whomever was holding me.
“Wait!” the voice, a males, called.
Freezing, I knew the voice, or thought at less I knew the voice. Not until the free hand reached up pulling off the white hood. Sandy brown hair fell out, a curved nose, and eyes that glowed light blue. It was a fact I knew from my past. One I thought, believed, I would never see again. Last time, I seen him he was six. My little brother who was now, so how, taller then me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews