#ReadingCram Song Challenge - Chills & Thrills Readathon

10:28 PM



Oct 27--Song Challenge--pick any of your creepy reads and pick a song that best describes that book (or feel of the book) OR make a playlist for the book! Post on any social network. You can even do a Spotify playlist and embed in their blog post! Hosted by Book Escape Reviews

This book this play list is based off is 'The Coldest Girl in Coldtown' I've about 20% into is and loving every bit. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it as much as I am. But more about that in the review when I finish it. 
These are songs that I feel into into the story or has that 'mood' the book has. The creepy, unknowness that this book has. You're never quite sure what's going to happy next. This book has a deep, darkness of unsureness with these song I think it helps set the mood; help showing the creepy darkness that's in these pages. 



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews