#ReadingCram Oct 26 recreation - Chills & Thrills Readathon

6:26 PM


Oct 26--A recreation of a book title and/or book cover (recreating in whatever way, drawing, acting, a photo, painting, etc). Like "Fangirl" is "Fanggirl." "The Night Circus" as "The Fright Circus." Hosted by MySeryniti




I'm done with A New Darkness Joseph Delaney thought it was going to take me longer to read this but it was quite good and was hard to stop. A New Darkness Joseph Delaney wasn't as scary as I thought but more about that when the review comes. So, now time for the challenge recreation of the title. I'm now on the second book I picked and that is The Coldest Girl in Coldtown.

The recreation of title: The Coldest Girls in Coldesttown
As you can see not very good at the whole recreation of the title but there you go!
















You Might Also Like

1 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews