From Head to Tummer Review

7:30 AM




~My review~
From Head to Tummy is a must read for little girls. I think many teen girls may not want to read this but I think they should, just because of the facts that fill these pages. It was a quick read that made me wish I knew some little girls to give this book to. The message that comes from this book is one that is need in todays world. There are many parts to this story that I feel should be taught to girls of all ages. Along with these facts comes a story that girls all around the world may understand better than just a book filled with fact. I think the author did a great job with this book and the drawings are cute, colorful and pulls in the little kid. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews