Ultimate Book Tag

7:30 AM

Ultimate Book Tag

I was tagged by Vangie over a Painful Readst (Said “and any one else who'd like to do this” I wanted to so here to fill out the Ultimate Book Tagquestionnaire.

I tag Jen, Author Kat Green, Author S.M. Bjarnson,  Steph, Author Ashley Townsend, Author Elle Klass, Author Krysten LindsayHager, a perfection called books, Veronika Éles, You, me & a Cup of Tea


1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
No, unless there is a lot of turns then I get sick reading or not reading. No, rollercoaster for this girl.

2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I was going to say J. K. Rowling but I can see that there be quite a few of these answer that will have to do with Harry Potter. So other than J. K. Rowling herself. I would have to say Kat Green. (Here link it up in the list of people I tag.) I’m about to finish “Strings” the first book of hers. I like the way she formated the events in the story. The way she wrote them to play out. Also, I feel that Kat Green knows her characters and not just tell about the main plot.

3. Harry Potter series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter - 1. J. K. Rowling writing tells of a world that’s so deep; layer after layer. It’s not just about the same character in every book. 2. The Fans are some of the nicest people I’ve meet. You can just say the two letters H P and have hours of talking about the plots within the main plots. 3. The story has feelings. Feelings that make you happy or cry. I’ve never, never, ever read a book that has made me feel so much as the Harry Potter series.

4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
Yeah, um, other than books it’s pen, lipgloss, wallet, bookmarks.

5. Do you smell your books?
Yes! I love smelling books. My new ones, olds, it doesn't matter. I wish I could bottle the smell and spray me and my room.

6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Either way. I do have to say after reading a Harry Potter book (Like right after a new one would come out.) I'd miss see the little illustrations before each chapter but I think only some books can pull of having little illustrations throughout it; where it doesn’t seem forced in the the pages.

7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.)
I was huge into Twilight before the movies and last book/books came out. I fell in love with book one & two. That the writing was simple but good. That’s what I enjoy about book one & two of Twilight the writing is simple not over done. But part way through the third one my feelings started to change towards the book twilight books. To me the writing changed some hoe from the first to to the last two. So, I like the first two Twilight books but not the last two.

8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Um, its not really fun and its not really about me but my dad’s favorite children's book has no words. (As you can see did not get my love from reading or words from him.) But that’s not really funny. Um, I don’t think there is any...

9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
I have some children’s books on my shelf. not going to pull each one of to see what on is the thinnest.

10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
I think it would have to be “Literature; Second Edition by Hans P. Guth” but not 100% sure.

11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yes, I don’t share it easy but I do. I love writing. Coming up with worlds and characters, I love it.

12. When did you get into reading?
My mom and Harry Potter. I always have had a hard time with reading when growing up but them my mom started homeschooling (I think it was around this time) Is when I really started getting into read. I read Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume, Rumble Fish by S. E. Hinton, Magic Tree House by Mary Pope Osborne books, just a huge list of different books leaning that there are more than just book that tell about seeing Spot run.

13. What is your favorite classic book?
I really like Little Women by Louisa May Alcott & Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.

14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
I was good at it wasn’t my best pre say. My best was Web Design, Journalism/School New Website, Photography (that was editing them too.) Yearbook and then English. With History and Science and the end of the list. The only science I took that I was any good at was Oceanography, I think that was just because I love the ocean.

15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
People don't often give me books but I would keep it just so I could say ‘hey I own that book’.

16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?

I would have to say “Heaven High (The East Lake Series Book 1) by Anna Andrews. I think there are three books all together but I love, love the first one and get the next two here soon!


17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Not blogging enough or I go through these times where I’ll blog like crazy and then nothing for weeks.


18. What is your favorite word?
My favorite word is, I would like it would be like love or peace or writing but I think it would be ‘sick’ (As in that’s sick.) or ‘Dude’. I use the world dude so much. ‘Awesome’ is an other words I like and use a lot!

19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I'm a dork, a nerd, a bit of a dweeb and a GEEK! Proud to be!

20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires because I love “The Vampire Diaries”!

21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifter, because that would be so sick! I always thought that would be cool!

22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves! Spirits freak me out a bit….

23. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires!

24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love
Forbidden love. Romeo and Juliet best forbidden love story of all time!

25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
It depends on the story really. I love Sarah Dessen Rainbow Rowell but I also love Meg Cabot Avalon High, just depends on the author and the book.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great answers KayCee! It was run to read this post :) I really like Rainbow Rowell, especially Fangirl!

    New Bloglovin Follower :)

    Olivia @ Fictionally Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I LOVE Fangirl! Parts of it was like me talking about my life and fandoms. XD

      Thank you so much for following!

      Delete
  2. Done! http://www.krystenlindsay.com/blog/ultimate-book-tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag!
    Love your answers, DUDE! :DD
    I really want to read Little Women, my friend read it and said it was wonderful.

    I did it:
    http://reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/10/the-ultimate-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're oh so welcome!
      Thanks! :)
      Dude, you should totally read Little Women! It's an amazing story. If you read it let me know what you think!

      I'll go give it a read! :D

      Delete
  4. I just saw this comment on my blog referring to this tag. Thanks so much, it looks like lots of fun :D Can't wait to do it <33

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews