Top Ten Tuesday #15

12:59 AM

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.




October 28: Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit OR Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween

This Top Ten I will be doing 'Who I would Totally Want To Be For Halloween'




Hermione Granger

Nymphadora Tonks
















 What is there to say... these are given for Potterheads. 





















Beatrice "Tris" Prior


Clarissa "Clary" Fray





These outfits are something I could wear everyday because they are just that amazing! I love the slickness and the 'Don mess with me' feeling that comes from these simple black outfits!








Clarke




Number Six


  







Cather Avery

Karou












Karou is simple a great one. I love her style & the blue hair. (I know someone who had that kind of blue hair, it was sick.) So, I would love to hair the paint brush in the hair & stuff!

Oh, Cather... what can I say. I'm a LOT like her (Aren't we all.) But I would need is the 'keep calm' shirt... I have the messy brown hair, glasses, fanfic writing...






So there you have it! The 'Who I would Totally Want To Be For Halloween' list is here! It was quite easy when I stopped & gave it a bit of thought more of these came to me right away like Cather, Clarke... but others like Karou I had to stop to think about!



You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. These costumes look easy enough to emulate. Incidentally, I'm looking for ideas for my daughter. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Still not sure what I'm going to do but I hope you have a great Halloween!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your list's format! Some of these costumes would be spectacular, but you're right about some of them being awesome every day clothes that say, "Don't mess with me." Have a Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoyed this Top Ten! Right, I would dress like this everyday! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Very strong female characters. Definitely great picks for this week! Have a great week!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love strong female characters! To me they can easily make the book! Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Oh Clarke! What a great choice! (In all honesty, I forgot she was a book character for a second, oops!) And definitely Karou! I have always wanted blue hair, but am too scared to do it ;) Halloween would be the perfect excuse. Fabulous list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Clarke is one of my favorites character's from The 100! Blue hair is sick, I had a friend from years ago and she had blue hair; it was sick! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Tonks! I completely forgot about her! My Potterhead friends always refers to me as Tonks because I have a different hair color every couple of months or so. I could totally pull off a Tonks look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list! I love all the HP costumes... and Cather is pretty special too. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Hope you had a great Halloween!

      Delete
  7. I've seen Luna on a few lists but sadly I haven't "met" her yet (I'm reading Harry Potter for the first time and I've only read the first two books so far). She seems like an intriguing character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love her to death! She is amazingly wonderfully weird! How are you liking it?

      Delete
  8. Cath almost made my list! And if I had to pick a single HP character it would be Luna. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, love Cath. When I see what the topic was I knew I as going to pick her! Luna is amazing. I love characters that are odd and stand out!

      Delete
  9. I'd love to dress up as Tonks! She is such a great character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's one of my all time favorite! I just love her!

      Delete
  10. Those are some cool and doable outfit choices for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews