Top Ten Tuesday #13

12:32 AM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


 October 14: Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit (whether fictional or real)



Ashcroft


Number 12, Grimmauld Place


Flourish and Blotts

Hogwarts

The Leaky Cauldron

Ollivanders

Honeydukes Sweetshop

The Burrow
Ashcroft (the only non- Harry Potter) I just think there would be some really, really cool books to read in here. So, much to learn.
 






Huge Sirius Black fan. I love the parts from the 5th book where they were at Grimmauld Place with Sirius and the Order.










Let's just say I could easily spend hours and hours in this shop.










Need I say anything more.













The Leaky Cauldron is a simple but more then amazing place.













I want a one!












Yum! There are so man candies I would love to try but stay away from the ear wax jelly beans.










When I first read about The Burrow, I knew I wanted to see it one day. Just seems to be full of so much love.










Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes





I could just see my brothers and I. We would never leave this place. So many must haves.









You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Oh boy! it's like a dream out her. The whole world of Harry is what I want. :)
    Thanks for stopping by My TTT earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I didn't want to drive people nuts by doing all 100% HP ones so I did all but two! Haha :D

      I was more then happy to, thank you so much for stopping by mine!

      Delete
  2. Oh I totally want in to the Hogwarts world. I refuse to believe I'm a muggle, really. My letter...it's just lost or something. Honeydukes! YES.
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand you there but see this is why I didn't get my Hogwarts letter. (See this tweet https://twitter.com/KayC3e_K/status/506688877311315968 of mine, I was born in 1991... so yea that's why I never go mine) ;)
      Right! There are so, so many place I told myself that they couldn't all be HP places! haha

      Delete
  3. Oooh, so many great places! I think my favorites are Number 12, Grimmauld Place and Honeydukes Sweetshop and The Burrow but it would be fun to visit Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes as well.
    Hogwarts made my list too, that's as far as my Harry Potter creativity went haha.
    Wonderful list. :))
    My TTT: http://reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/10/ten-places-books-have-made-me-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! I was like 'KayCee now the whole list can't NOT be Harry Potter places!" but I would love to see them all.

      Thank for stopping by I'll give yours a look!

      Delete
  4. If you want something amazing to read: read these series;
    Percy Jackson and The Olympians by Rick Riordan
    Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan (love this one)
    The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
    The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read all of those but I've never heard of if The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan. What's it about?

      Thanks for reading my post!

      Delete
  5. So close to all Harry Potter!!! Great choices! :)
    http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2014/10/top-ten-places-books-have-made-me-want.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I told myself that I could make them all Harry Potter ones! Haha I could have gone on and on but I made sure at less to wasn't HP.

      Thank you for stopping by and reading!

      Delete
  6. I LOOOOOVE Harry Potter so I'm totally with you in wanting to visit these places! Still waiting for my Hogwarts acceptance letter, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews