Top Ten Tuesday #12

1:38 AM

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

October 7: Ten Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels

"Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by





 

 
 

   

"Heaven High: (East Lake Series #1) by


 


 
 "Strings by


 "Runes (Runes #1) by


 

"Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses #1) by



"Inkheart (Inkworld #1) by ,



 

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by


"Harry Potter" Series



 

 



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The Raven Boys is on my list too this week. It was actually the first book I thought of with all its wonderful characters. Great list.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading it last week. And was the first book I thought off too. I enjoyed it quite a bit; all the characters are different from each others, that was something I liked most. I'll give yours a look that you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. So many of my favorites on this list! Laini Taylor, Marissa Meyer and Maggie Stiefvater have created some of the best characters and Harry Potter is in a category all on its own!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes! There are some amazing writers on this list I came up with but I love them all and felt they need to be on to this list! I love there are so many different stories but all have that dash of magic!
      Yes! Harry Potter is in a category all of its own! It's hard not picking harry potter for like the whole list sometimes! XD

      Best Wishes,
      KayCee K.

      Delete
  3. Ooh I've seen The Raven Boys on a couple of lists now, I really must give it a go.

    Daughter of Smoke and Bone is one of my favourite series' ever, I can't believe I didn't include it in my list. The characters are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should read it. I just finished a few weeks back! Amazing!

      I've only seen if on one other list, I though tit was going to be on more list because of how incredible the characters are!

      Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I should've put Daughter of Smoke and Bone in my list too -- can't believe I didn't think of it! Awesome list.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought of it right away. Could be that I just finished over the summer so still in my mind. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews