Simple but Sweet Tweet

1:22 PM


    So, as a few of you may know I'm Co-Owner of Double Decker Books. Yesterday, I had a Twitter Party with Author Ashley Townsend and we were talking about how amazing Author Marissa Meyer
 I got up this morning to find a simple yet sweet tweet. I love Marissa Meyer writing style and well I'm not going to start or this post will be longer then it needs to be. 
I'm just started reading Ashley Townsend's book its good; that's all I'm say right now...
(So, keep an eye out for my review on Chasing Shadows!)






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love being able to interact with authors on twitter!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do to! Same with bloggers but I can seem to find anyone to talk to one there. :/ I love Twitter its like my internet weakness! ><

      Delete

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews